Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vieve-isms

So things the Vieve is famous for saying right now or things that I just really think are funny when she says them:

"hum on" (Come on)

"ham-mer-mer" (Hammer)

"I don like it ____" (There's always something she doesn't like)

"ahh ah- ah, ahh ah-ah" (The Little Mermaid song - she sings that one about 20 times a day pretending she's Ariel and the thing is, we don't even own that movie. I think she's seen it maybe 2 or 3 times total.)

"choc-wahyt" (Chocolate - a true woman at heart)

"Dammie's house, ok, shopping!" (That's "Grammie's house," but I think it's funny so I let it be. My dad has the kids call him "Viejo" and they all say "A-ho" we warned him it would sound like they were always yelling profanities at him but he insisted.)

.. just to name a few.

"No baby!" (That one's ugly when it happens. The joys of havin 'em close together I guess.)

"oh no! the wish!" (That's "the witch." She likes to pretend a lot. And one of the most reoccurring themes in her pretend is that a witch is coming (thanks to Little Einstein's) and then we have to sing low to make her go away. I also listened to her while she was supposed to be going to bed and heard her having a conversation with Simba, Ariel, and Guppy (Flounder) Precious.)

There's never a time when she's not singing "Pa-cor" (Popcorn Popping), "Sun bee" (Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam), "Fish" (Slippery Fish - my mom taught that one to her and she likes it cause she gets to burp at the end) or a whole assortment of Little Einstein's songs. She found a toy that played Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik"and got so excited for "birt-day ba-oons!" She literally was jumping out of her seat with excitement and then pushed the dag-gum button over and over and shouted "I yuv ba-oons, I yuv, I yuv ba-oons" over and over again.

No comments: